Marketing, Publicity & Commercial Sponsorship
1600 Wright Brothers Ave.
Hours of Operation:
Marketing & Publicity
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed Weekends & Holidays
DISCLAIMERS & NOTICES
This site is not an official site of the DoD or USAF, and the content of this website or any web page linked either to or from this website is not endorsed as the official position of the DoD or USAF or any of its subordinate components.“The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force ( nor 4th Fighter Wing or 4th Force Support Squadron) or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links provided are consistent with the stated purpose of this DOD Web site.”
No Federal endorsement of any sponsor, business, firm, agency, or persons shown in or linked to or from this website is intended.
Please direct any questions or comments concerning the website to:
4th Force Support Squadron Marketing Office
1600 Wright Brothers Ave.
SJAFB, NC 27530
Privacy and Security Notice
1. The sjfss.com website is provided as a public service by the 4th Force Support Squadron, Seymour Johnson AFB, NC.
2. Information presented on sjfss.com is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, non-personal information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
The table shown below, depicts an example of the information collected based on a standard request for a WWW document:
xxx.yyy.com – – [28/Jan/1997:00:00:01 -0500] “GET /Defense Link/news/nr012797.html
HTTP/1.0” 200 16704 Mozilla 3.0/http://www.altavista.digital.com
|xxx.yyy.com (or 220.127.116.11)– this is the host name (or IP address) associated with the requester (you as the visitor). In this case, (.com) the requester is coming from a commercial address. Depending on the requester’s method of network connection, the host name (or IP address) may or may not identify a specific computer. Connections via many Internet Service Providers assign different IP addresses for each session, so the host name identifies only the ISP. The host name (or IP address) will identify a specific computer if that computer has a fixed IP address.|
|128/Jan/1997:00:00:01 -05001 — this is the date and time of the request|
|“GET /Defense Link/news/nr012797.html HTTP/1.0” — this is the location of the requested file on (Defense Link)|
|200 — this is the status code – 200 is OK – the request was filled|
|16704 — this is the size of the requested file in bytes|
|Mozilla 3.0 — this identifies the type of browser software used to access the page, which indicates what design parameters to use in constructing the pages|
|http://www.altavista.digital.com – this indicates the last site the person visited, which indicates how people find (Defense Link)|
|Requests for other types of documents use similar information. No personally-identifying information is collected.|
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes. These logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with the Air Force Web-RIMS RDS located at https://webrims.amc.af.mil/rds/index.cfm.
6. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, alter information, or attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution under Title 18, U.S.C., Section 1030, The National Information Infrastructure Protection Act, or other applicable criminal laws.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please send them to the Web Page Maintainer.
Other Web Policies
The U.S. Department of Defense is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C 794d) as amended in 1998. You can send feedback or concerns related to the accessibility of this website to DoD Section 508 mailbox. For more information about Section 508, please visit the DoD Section 508 website.