Swimming Pool (Seasonal)
The Olympic Pool features two awesome waterslides, certified lifeguards, a bathhouse, and a concession stand. The pool is located directly behind the Fitness and Sports Center.
Pool Rules - we take water safety seriously!
- No smoking in the pool area.
- No outside food, beverage, glass, or coolers are allowed inside the pool area.
- No noodles, water wings, inflatables, or mermaid tails allowed.
- No video or GoPro cameras will be used in or around the pool and pool deck area.
- No pets in the pool area.
- Vulgar language will not be permitted.
- Persons with open wounds, sores, or skin infections will not be allowed in the pool.
- No running in the pool area.
- No sitting on shoulders.
- All swimmers must take a shower prior to swimming.
- Appropriate swimsuits must be worn - no cut-offs, no thongs, no see-through.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear special swimming diapers. Swimming diapers are available for purchase at our concession stand.
- Children over 5 years of age are not allowed in the Baby Pool area. All children in the Baby Pool must be supervised by a responsible adult, 18 years of age or older. The supervising adult must be inside the gated Baby Pool area.
- Children 10 years or younger must be under the direct supervision of an adult. Children 11-13 years must pass a swim test or be supervised by an adult.
- One person at a time on the slide. Must ride feet first, face up. No tubes or toys are allowed. Must be 48" or taller to ride and able to go down and exit the slide unassisted (this includes the assistance of other patrons and flotation devices).
- Only one person is allowed on diving boards at a time. No diving from the side of the diving board or pool edge. No double bouncing on the diving board.
- For the last 15 minutes of each hour, the pool will be exclusively for use by personnel 18 years of age and older.
- Failure to follow rules or instructions given by lifeguards may result in expulsion from the pool. Three expulsions will result in loss of pool privileges for the rest of the year.