Family First Fitness (3F)
1410 Langley Ave.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
8 to 11 a.m. and 3 to 7 p.m.
The Family First Fitness Center (3F) provides a family-friendly fitness environment for all of Team Seymour, from the young to the young at heart. This environment allows family members to exercise safely with their children; however, the facility is available to all SJAFB authorized personnel, with or without children.
**Age restrictions will apply to some areas and will be posted throughout the facility.**
- Large cardio area with treadmills, elliptical, stair climbers and recumbent, upright and spin bikes.
- A variety of strength machines and free weights.
- Dumbbells, benches, resistance bands, ropes and stability balls.
– Wear a mask when entering the facility
– Parents or guardians must accompany children 16 and younger
– Children must be supervised at all times
– Sanitize equipment after each use
– Maintain 6 feet social distancing rule
– Stay home if you are feeling sick
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact 3F staff at 919-722-0413.