- This event has passed.
FCC Provider Q&A
August 12 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The current Family Child Care providers & FCC Coordinators will be hosting a Q&A for anyone interested in becoming a FCC Provider. Get the inside scoop from those who know. Come learn how FCC can provide a sustainable career to those wanting to work from home. Applications will be available at the event. Registration preferred but not required.
Minimum requirements to become a FCC Provider:
- Must be 18 years old and have military affiliation with base access.
- Have the ability to read, write and speak English.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be physically capable of providing child care.
- Complete 40 hrs of orientation training.
- Be able to obtain own liability insurance.
- Satisfactorily complete installation, state and federal background checks.