- This event has passed.
Bark in the Park Egg-stravaganza
April 3 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The CPPO team is hosting this Easter egg hunt exclusively for your fur-kids! There will be treat filled eggs hidden around the park areas for your pups to find (please see rules below). We’re also anticipating a visit from the Easter bunny … GREAT photo ops! There could also be an adoption event and donation bin on-site to benefit a local animal shelter. Follow SJAFB Community Center on Facebook for event updates.
1. All dogs must be well controlled on no longer than a 6 ft. leash.
2. Bring a basket to collect your dog’s Easter eggs.
3. Please do NOT be competitive with your neighbor, enjoy the time with your dog!
4. When your dog’s nose or paw touches an egg, you put it in your basket.
5. Keep a healthy distance between dogs while seeking eggs so as to avoid a possible fight over treats.
6. Dress casually. Pets in costume are encouraged!
7. Come to the registration and prize area to open your eggs. Please return all eggs so we can do this again next year!